I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me Philippians 4:13
Welcome to St. Cupertino Counseling!
I am a mother of 4 children and married to a wonderful husband for over 30 years. Inspired by the love of Christ, I feel called as a psychotherapist to accompany my clients as they achieve the well-being they seek.
My main modalities are the Cognitive-Behavioral approach, EMDR and Structural Family Therapy, but I will use other techniques according to the needs of the client. I am trained in Trauma Treatment and have experience working with various cultural contexts and languages (Spanish, Portuguese, English).
For clients who have a Christian background, I use my Catholic faith to integrate different therapies according to my clients' needs. I believe that faith in God is one of the most powerful forces that helps in the healing process. However, I respect the values and beliefs that clients present in counseling.
Seeing my clients transform into the best version of themselves along this journey gives me great joy.
- Ingrid A. Mota de Alcantara, LMSW, MSW
Begin your journey towards the life you are meant to live...
Right to a Good Faith Estimate —
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or visit. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a visit or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit https://www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.
This is a supervised private practice. It is owned and/or managed by a master's level, non-independent licensee under Board-approved clinical supervision pursuant to A.A.C, R4-6-214. The Board-approved clinical supervisor of this practice is:
Name: Kelley J. McMahon, LMSW
Phone Number: 602-391-5850
Click on the logo to visit my page at CatholicTherapist.com